My flight leaves at 6:00am, I didn’t go to sleep because the shuttle was going to be there at 3:00am and I didn’t want to miss it. So tired, sleep deprived, the quiet of the airport as the passengers start to arrive, these are my thoughts.
- Why am I and others getting caffeine and sugar and then going to have to sit still for four hours?
- If they didn’t have Starbuck’s what would the airport smell like in the morning, the unbathed?
- Is being a pilot still really cool and do they make as much money as they did?
- What happened to the really hot flight attendants? Is there that many seasons of the bachelor?
- If they didn’t invent iPhones and iPads would other people be writing like me, or reading, or would they just be staring blankly like the dude next to me?
- Man I hope that woman doesn’t have the seat next to me, she’s rather large.
- That one neither.
- Holy, S*#t, especially not that one.