- that dinner at a restaurant involves good food and conversation, not taking pictures of each other to post on social media.
- that for every action there is an opposite reaction and I’m working on the equal part— and not wanting to push the kid that thinks I should get out of his skateboarding way.
- that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, but he probably talked to someone about it.
- that because telephones evolved to smaller and smaller in the last century but are now going bigger, we will one day have very strong people because they will be carrying around cellular telephone booths.
- that if Donald Trump were to become President it would turn out we were in a movie and he was the Evil Guy, so we’re gonna see a real super hero.