There is nothing we can do more important than passing on the knowledge we have acquired on this planet to the next generation. So I would like to share some things that I learned in my youth.
- You can’t take a can of Pepsi and cover it with baking soda, put it in the oven and think you’ll get a Pepsi Pie.
- Chickens can’t fly but people still want to eat their useless wings.
- Even if you put ketchup on them, french fries that were in your nose should not be eaten.
- There is no I in team but the shirts are cool.
- If you get lost in the woods and drop breadcrumbs, the only thing you will get is animals you have to run from.
- Pancakes with syrup are basically the same calories as regular cake, so don’t pretend it’s a healthy breakfast.